Batman Hush Tactical Backpack
Batman and Lucius Fox really outdid themselves. Batman demanded a backpack designed from the same resilient mesh and flexible plating utilized in the actual Batman costume.
Lucius was afraid the allotment of bleeding-edge Wayne-Tech to an undisclosed project might raise a few eyebrows, but with Hush on the loose, he eventually conceded and co-developed the Batman Hush Tactical Backpack.
Batman provided a LOT of design input, hence the plentiful backpack attributes!
The front of this Batman backpack is layered in stitched, bolted padding reflecting sturdy Bat-plating. This is layered over a mesh-patterned material reflecting a lighter, more flexible "chain mail" armor.
Above the smaller front pocket, the specific Batman symbol utilized during the "Hush" story arc outlined in an embroidered black.
A Plethora of Bat-pockets!
The front and sides are littered with pockets secured by adjustable straps ending in solid metal clips.
The inside features a significant space for Bat-implements of all shapes and sizes, several smaller pouches, mesh pockets, and a larger pocket for notebooks, 15" laptops, and smaller, rectangular sundries.
More Helpful Information Regarding Your New Batman Backpack!
- Measures 17" long and nearly 16" wide.
- Can secure laptops up to 15-inches!
- A handy padded handle for handy hand-carrying!
- Made from 70% polyester and 30% polyurethane (faux leather).
- Padded, adjustable straps with plastic clips for more secure closure!
- Padded, stitched mesh on the backpack's back with a raised Batman Hush symbol for a comfortable, against-the-back fit!
- Style Attributes:Symbol
- Call Us: 866-787-4376
- Need help?
You May Also Like
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.