Adam West Batman Sidekick Cross-Body Bag
- NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA--BAT-PURSE (with ears)!
- Officially licensed purse based on the hit 'BATMAN' TV series.
- Smooth, leather-like exterior.
"Holy ferociously fashionable, hellaciously handy handbag, Batman!"
...said Robin (Burt Ward) when Batman handed him the Adam West Batman Sidekick Cross-Body Bag.
Yep, this stylish cross-body bag harkens back to the fashion climate of 1966, specifically, the 1966 Batman TV series starring Adam West as the slightly lumpy, knobby-kneed Caped Crusader.
How does this beautiful Batman bag boast the TV show aesthetic while maintaining fashionable functionality? Let's break it down:
- Smooth leathery feel.
- An elevated, metallic, gold-colored BATMAN series symbol with familiar indented logo (1.5" high, 2.5" wide).
- The bag is carefully bordered in meticulous stitching.
- Bat-ears! Yep, 2 securely stitched bat-ears protruding from the back.
- The flap closes via magnetic "snap."
- Metallic, gold-colored chain measuring 23" with leathery shoulder strap.
- A modest pocket with zip-up compartment.
- Shell: 100% polyurethane.
- Lining 100% polyester.
- 6" high, 7" wide, 2.5" deep (closed).
- 9" high, 7" wide (open).
- Sku: bagbatadamwskcb
- Color: Black
- Licensor: DC
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Adam West Batman Sidekick Cross-Body Bag
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.