Black Widow Stingers 12oz Ceramic Mug
- Perfect for innocuous liquids that effectively mask the taste of paralytics.
- Officially licensed Black Widow mug.
- Made from solid, stinger-resistant ceramic!
She spins, kicks, and stings.
The Black Widow is a formidable Russian super-soldier trained, augmented, and manipulated by the dangerously experimental (and thankfully decommissioned) RED ROOM program.
Thanks to a surviving moral center and a few convincing Marvel heroes, the Black Widow (real name: Natasha Romanoff) availed herself of the cold, seductive, and calculating super-spy and joined the ranks of Marvel Comics' elite.
And yes, when I say "elite," I'm referring to The Avengers.
Made from solid and temperature-regulating ceramic, our Black Widow Stingers 12oz Ceramic Mug represents a definitive perk when one dismisses their evil ways and joins The Avengers -- superior merchandising.
Yes, this red Black Widow mug features two striking images of the ex-assassin in action -- she's aiming her wrist-adorned blasters, and preparing to spin-kick an off-camera malcontent.
- Yes, you can totally stick it in the dishwasher.
- And yes, you can totally stick this Avengers mug in the microwave to heat up your tea, coffee, milk, or set fire to sensitive documents detailing HYDRA's new command center located on the moon.
- Sku: mugbwstingers12oz
- Color: Black
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Image
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Black Widow Stingers 12oz Ceramic Mug
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.