Deadpool Katana Over the Shoulder Umbrella
- No, do not take this into the bank.
- Comes with a plastic sheathe/cover with adjustable shoulder strap!
- Officially licensed Deadpool umbrella.
Looks like a sword -- intimidates like a sword -- but acts like an umbrella!
This very clever Deadpool umbrella isn't simply "clever" or "an umbrella." Sure, it works like an umbrella, but it purposely mimics the features of 1/2 of Deadpool's dependable Katana duo.
And yes, he names them: the one whose likeness was used for this very umbrella? Steven Ramirez. Don't ask. The second Katana who was overlooked for product research? Sally. Yeah...just don't ask.
So, yes, our Deadpool Katana Over the Shoulder Umbrella is actually an umbrella sporting a red, 100% polyester rain-blocking thing simulating Deadpools' mask.
The handle? A hilt with simulated wrapping.
Is that...is that a sheathe? Yes. It's a cover that looks -- and acts -- like a sheathe complete with adjustable shoulder strap.
- Measures 35" from hilt-bottom to umbrella-top.
- Push-button release.
- A velcro strap for secure closure.
- Yes, the scabbard-thing with adjustable strap and plastic clips.
- Sku: umbdpovershoulder
- Color: Red
- Licensor: Marvel
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Deadpool Katana Over the Shoulder Umbrella
Nova Scotia, Canada
This umbrella gets lots of compliments and it's comfortable to hold
It's as cool in person as it is in the website.