Guardians of the Galaxy Album Profiles Men's T-Shirt
- Features the hit single "Feel Good Inc."
- Officially licensed Marvel t-shirt.
- Made from 100% cotton and a beat you can dance to!
Because the Guardians of the Galaxy's second album also went six-times platinum in the UK and double platinum in the US.
Okay, so the Guardians of the Galaxy aren't an actual band, but Star-Lord aspires to make them one, ensuring their holographic, intergalactic advertisements reflect classic Earth-based album covers.
Case in point, our Guardians of the Galaxy Album Profiles Men's T-Shirt effectively mimics the cover to the second Gorillaz album, 'Demon Days.'
You know, the Gorillaz -- the first 'virtual band' starring four completely made-up members generating music touching on multiple styles, including trip hop, hip hop, alternative rock, Britpop, electronica, and about 15 others.
How does this Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 t-shirt further convey the Gorillaz 'Demon Days' aesthetic?
- It's Star-Lord taking the place of virtual Gorillaz member Murdoc!
- It's Groot and Rocket, co-occupying the space of band member 2-D!
- It's Gamora taking the place of Noodle!
- It's Drax subbing in for Russel!
- Sku: tsgotgprofiles
- Color: Black
- Sleeve Type: Short sleeve
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Image
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Guardians of the Galaxy Album Profiles Men's T-Shirt
My kid loves his shirt which is a take off of the Guerillas Demon Dayz album. Quality material.
Guardians shirt is excellent, great material and fantastic design