Hawkeye Cover Women's T-shirt
- Made from a cotton/poly blend
- Officially Licensed by Marvel
What a guy that Hawkeye.
Straight from the cover of “Hawkeye” by Gruenwald, Breeding, and Bulanadi, this throw-back tee is one hot tamale and a must for any true Hawkeye fans. Featuring Hawkeye shooting off arrows in an outfit that Prince would later steal, this shirt tee is a literal classic.
In the background amongst the falling arrows are all the other weirdos Hawkeye encounters on his way to take down the Sherrif of Nottingham. Fun Fact Time. Did you know Hawkeye was deaf in the comics? Did you know Jeremy Renner styled hair and makeup before becoming an actor? The more you know!
Fitted vs. Standard:
- Fitted sizes are cut more narrowly through the bust and are more form-fitting.
- Standard sizes are cut wider through the bust than are Fitted sizes and have a looser, straighter fit.
- Sku: 110349
- Color: Grey
- Sleeve Type: Short sleeve
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Image
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Hawkeye Cover Women's T-shirt
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.