Iron Man Better Built Backpack
- Features adjustable shoulder straps and a padded laptop pocket.
- Padded, insulated bottom compartment
- Officially licensed by Marvel
Property of Tony Stark
Imagine if Don Draper and Albert Einstein had a baby, and then that baby designed a backpack. That backpack would be complete garbage compared to Tony Stark's newest invention: the Iron Man Better Built Laptop Backpack.
With all the money, minds, and technology available from Stark Technologies, Tony went his own route and built this in a cave using leftover components from his previous polyester nano-tech suits. We'd like to say this transforms into a real suit with just the push of a button but in reality we all know: there is only one Iron Man (and we're not responsible enough to handle that weaponry!).
- Solid metal triangular arc reactor.
- Durable red, gold, and black material.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- A back covered in mesh-like padding.
- A top handle for convenient hand carrying!
- A sizable primary pocket with black interior lining.
- A felt-covered and padded laptop pocket.
- Five exterior zipper compartments for all your toys.
- A handy drink holder -- something the MARK L sadly left out.
Dimensions? Materials? Fine:
- Measures 12" wide, 18" high, and roughly 5" deep.
- Materials: 100% polyester.
- Sku: backimbttrblt
- Color: Red
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Symbol
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Iron Man Better Built Backpack
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.