Spiderman Venom Yin Yang Patch
Imagine how much force the Rhino had to apply before Spider-Man's head finally distorted into the Spider-man patch you now see before you. Man, that's gotta be bad for the skull. This Spider-Man patch has a diameter of 3" across.
These are our recommendations for activating the heat seal on your iron on patch. All patches should be sewn since some of these have more waxy backings than others.
- Heat iron to 400 degrees (cotton). Do Not use steam.
- Pre-heat fabric where patch is to be placed for 10-20 seconds.
- Place heat seal side of patch on the garment. Cover with a fine cloth and press firmly for 15-20 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back side of patch for 20-25 seconds.
- If edges lift up repeat step #4.
- Then sew the edges down, preferably by a professional seamstress.
- Call Us: 866-787-4376
- Need help?
You May Also Like
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.