Klingon Red Trifoil Patch
This is the Klingon Trifoil Red patch.
These are our recommendations for activating the heat seal on your iron on patch. All patches should be sewn since some of these have more waxy backings than others.
- Heat iron to 400 degrees (cotton). Do Not use steam.
- Pre-heat fabric where patch is to be placed for 10-20 seconds.
- Place heat seal side of patch on the garment. Cover with a fine cloth and press firmly for 15-20 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out and iron back side of patch for 20-25 seconds.
- If edges lift up repeat step #4.
- Then sew the edges down, preferably by a professional seamstress.
- Call Us: 866-787-4376
- Need help?
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.