Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Big Face Snapback Hat
A helmet shaped like a hat.
Our Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Big Face Snapback Hat reproduces the very stern AT-AT Pilot helmet worn by Stormtoopers skilled in piloting Rebel-smashing, six-hundred-ton, heavily armored Imperial Walkers!
How does our AT-AT Pilot hat convey the helmet's modified Stormtrooper aesthetic?
- That face! The hat's front features embroidered 'goggles' framed in equally embroidered silver.
These Imperial eye-bits are surrounded by helmet accents and red Imperial symbols. The helmet outline -- rendered in silver embroidery -- continues onto the brim.
- Intuitive helmet controls! Layered in a soft, leather-like white, the sides of this Star War hat sport more embroidery simulating uniform details and random, perhaps blinking cranial control centers for increased psychic piloting!
- The bill's underside sports a black Imperial symbol. The inner lining features black, stitched taping.
More amazing features regarding your new AT-AT Pilot hat!
- Snapback closure! Yep, it's a snapback hat with an adjustable plastic tab.
- Materials: a blend of polyester and polyurethane.
- Sku: hatswatatpbf
- Color: White
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Costume
- Hat Attributes: Flatbill, Snapback, One Size Fits Most, Symbol/Logo
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Big Face Snapback Hat
Red Lion, PA
Got this for my dad for Christmas. He's going to love it!
Windsor, Ontario Canada
very well made