Star Wars Han Solo Hoth Suit Up Snapback Hat
Han Solo's Hoth-wear in symbolic hat form.
Our Star Wars Han Solo Hoth Suit Up Snapback Hat simulates the appearance of Han's very warm winter-wear adorned during his 'residence' at Echo Base, a Rebel outpost located on the incredibly frigid planet Hoth.
Seriously, this hat plays all the aesthetic hits, reflecting Han's mostly warm fatigues on display in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Let's check off all the Hoth-inspired highlights, shall we?
- Feels like a jacket! The hat's body is rendered in a soft, navy-blue material lined with diamond-stitched patterns.
- Keep your pants on! Han's solid metal belt buckle adorns the hat's front. Measuring 3" across and 2" high, this metal badge sports an indented Rebel symbol.
- A brown, leather-like bill reflecting Han's brown pants; they're especially grateful for the above-mentioned buckle.
- A soft inner lining and black, stitched taping.
More awesome features regarding your new Han Solo hat!
- Materials: made from a blend of polyurethane and polyester.
- Snapback closure: Yep, it's a snapback featuring plastic, adjustable tabs for secure hat wearing.
- Sku: hatswhshothsup
- Color: Blue
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Hat Attributes: Flatbill, Symbol/Logo, Snapback, One Size Fits Most
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars Han Solo Hoth Suit Up Snapback Hat
Love the material
Hat looks cool, unwearable tho. The metal piece pokes through and hurts the forehead bad!
Sorry to hear that Matt but thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful!
I appreciate the awesomeness daily.
Amnesty Bay, ME.
This hat is amazing, it's comfortable & cool looking, perfect for planet Hoth!!