Star Wars Han Solo Hoth Lanyard with PVC Charm
Ever try to open a frozen wallet??
It's a despicable, painstaking ordeal, and I mention it because many Rebel soldiers lost many important credit and ID cards to Hoth's unrelenting cold.
Echo Base's Human Resources Division (the EBHRD) decreed that all Rebel soldiers relinquish their wallets and accept very handy lanyards to carry important, card-sized documents while trekking across Hoth's never-ending tundra.
Han Solo was initially hesitant, but he accepted and eventually fell in love with his personalized Star Wars Han Solo Hoth Lanyard with PVC Charm.
Why does he love it? For the following, very practical reasons:
- An accurate rendering of Han's beloved blaster! A rubbery PVC charm rendered in the shape of Han's favorite handgun.
- A soft, blue and white band measuring nearly 19" long. It's adorned with various control boards and accents reflective of Han's Hoth-specific uniform. Oh, and a subtle pattern of black Rebel symbols.
- A metal push-down clip for easy item clipping!
- A rectangular, clear-plastic holder for IDs, press passes, comic convention passes, or futuristic keycards for snow-built Rebel bases.
- And is that...a STICKER?? Yep, a collectible Rebel symbol sticker is currently filling your future ID space. Use it, don't use it. It's cool either way.
- Sku: lanswhansolochar
- Color: Blue
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Symbol
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars Han Solo Hoth Lanyard with PVC Charm
Great gift for those who have an annual pass to Disneyland.
Huntington beach ca
See access for my keys
Great way to show my rebel pride