Star Wars Darth Vader Simply Ugly Men's Christmas Sweater
- "Ugly" isn't the word. "Glorious?" Yep, that works.
- Officially licensed Darth Vader sweater.
- Super-soft materials made from 100% polyester.
Just like the Darth Vader sweaters Grandma use to make.
At first, Grandma didn't want to go see "that movie about the crazy space people and that scary black robot with asthma."
But when Star Wars: A New Hope hit theaters in 1977, Grandma had to see "what all the hubbub was about," and accompanied you to your 15th viewing of the paradigm-shifting space-opera.
What did Grandma think?
In the Christmas of 1977, Grandma -- now the biggest Star Wars fan over 65 -- cranked out a gloriously cheesy but skillfully knitted homage to Darth Vader.
Did it look like our Star Wars Darth Vader Simply Ugly Men's Christmas Sweater? Oh, yes -- just like it.
This perfectly ridiculous and supremely knitted Darth Vader sweater reflects the homemade, tediously crafted Christmas sweaters of the '70s and '80s while paying homage to a sci-fi horror icon.
Let's break it down:
- A thick, off-white, wrap-around band filled with printed Darth Vader craniums.
- 'Christmas-y' green and red stripes bordering said craniums.
- A black mid-section representing an expanse of Empire-controlled space filled with Imperial Cogs and, of course, snowflakes.
- The sleeves? Adorned with the aforementioned craniums, stripes, and outer space.
- Red elastic highlights adorning the wrists, collar, and waist.
- Knitted outer layer with a soft fleece interior.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle.
- Sku: swtrswdvsimu
- Color: Black
- Sleeve Type: Long sleeve/Raglan
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Image, Ugly Christmas Sweater
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars Darth Vader Simply Ugly Men's Christmas Sweater
Perfect ugly jumper for the upcoming Star Wars party.
gave this to my husband just before Christmas so he could wear it to work. He loves it.
Great quality! Knit on outside, fleece on inside. Small mens was fine for all the women
it is a quality craftmanship sweater i will be wearing for years to come!!