Star Wars The Last Jedi Force User Men's T-Shirt
- We're 95% sure Rey is Luke's friend's sister's roommate!
- Officially licensed Star Wars: The Last Jedi t-shirt.
- Made from 100% cotton.
They survived a harrowing Episode VII, but will they successfully navigate the perils of Episode VIII: The Last Jedi??
The Force Awakens left us with a lot of questions -- and I mean A LOT. It also painted a picture of renewed darkness, defeated icons, and a sliver of ill-prepared hope.
Made from 100% cotton, our Star Wars The Last Jedi Force User Men's T-Shirt for men features the recurring cast of the latest Star Wars trilogy rendered in an exciting movie poster graphic.
Who, exactly, is this "Force user?" Probably Rey, but there are certainly others amidst this gathering who could mentally mangle an ashtray.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Roll Call!
The following fine heroes and vile villains will continue the beloved space drama in Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi -- it's the second episode of the latest Star Wars trilogy.
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Kylo Ren (We'll NEVER forgive you for what you did!)
- The Millennium Falcon (Yes, we're considering it a character.)
- Luke Skywalker (It's not your fault!)
- Captain Phasma (More screen-time, please!)
- A member of the Elite Praetorian Guards (They dutifully protect Supreme Leader Snoke.)
- Rey (What's her last name? Is she Luke's daughter? Han Solo's daughter? A psychic projection of a now sentient Millennium Falcon??)
- Finn (He believes in the Rebellion!)
- Poe Dameron (No one flies like him. NO ONE.)
- A "modern" Stormtrooper (Still a son of a @##!)
- R2-D2 (wake up earlier next time!)
- Sku: tsswtljforceuser
- Color: Black
- Sleeve Type: Short sleeve
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Image
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars The Last Jedi Force User Men's T-Shirt
Great fit, Great quality, art design is great, just an all around great shirt
Love the Shirt.