Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Bi-Fold Wallet
Could an AT-AT, aka the all terrain armored transport, take on Godzilla??
This was a question that assailed me as soon as the hulking AT-AT made its deliberately paced debut in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
In the hands of a capable AT-AT pilot, I think the Empire's four-legged, lumbering leviathan could handily defeat the Atomic Age king of monsters.
Our Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Bi-Fold Wallet celebrates the skilled Imperial Walker operator by reflecting his specific military jumpsuit with layered swatches shaped as rugged uniform accents.
And check out the sizable metallic Imperial badge layered in white and red enamel!
- A black, stitched, leather-like material sporting four card slots on the right side and an indented Star Wars logo.
- The left side features a window slot covered in clear plastic. It's perfect for IDs and.....that's right, an AT-AT driver's license.
Other amazing features regarding your new AT-AT Pilot wallet!
- Made from 70% polyurethane and 30% polyester.
- Measures 8" across and 3.5" high (open).
- Measures 4.25" across and 3.5" high (closed).
- Sku: wallswatatbifold
- Color: White
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Symbol
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Bi-Fold Wallet
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.