Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Women's Zip Around Wallet
This zip-around wallet reflects the functional fatigues of a highly trained AT-AT Pilot.
In Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Imperial forces effectively 'struck back' after losing the Death Star during the now legendary Battle of Yavin.
What, exactly, did they use to "strike back?"
After following the Rebellion to Echo Base located on the painfully cold planet Hoth, The Empire intimidated and plowed through -- slowly -- entrenched Rebel forces with incredibly large AT-ATs, aka Imperial Walkers.
Our Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Women's Zip Around Wallet celebrates the imposing, protective uniform of the dreaded, highly-skilled AT-AT pilot!
- It looks just like the AT-AT Pilot uniform with raised, leather-like uniform accents layered with Imperial symbols and simulated, hand-stitched padding.
- Leave those controls alone! One side features indented diodes flanking a metallic, rectangular badge with raised Star Wars logo. 'Side 2' features smaller diodes and stitched control boxes.
- Opening via wrap-around zipper, this AT-AT Pilot wallet for women features several stitched card slots on the left and right, surrounding a central zip-up pocket.
More amazing features regarding your new Star Wars wallet!
- Additional packaging: Comes in a nifty cinch carrying bag.
- Measures 7.5" across, 4" high.
- Materials: 70% polyurethane and 30% polyester.
- Sku: wallswatatpzipa
- Color: White
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Symbol
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars AT-AT Pilot Women's Zip Around Wallet
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.