Infinity Gauntlet Class of Infinite Power Ring
- Officially licensed and only available at SuperHeroStuff! If you see this ring elsewhere, it's a fake.
- Forged in a black hole and glazed in shimmering star-stuff!
- Stainless steel ring with a gold-colored finish.
- Based on Marvel Studios' cinematic opus, 'Avengers Infinity War.'
A ring that might "accidentally" (and violently) remake reality.
Folks, we finally did it -- we took shards of infinitely powerful Infinity Stones and affixed them to a golden ring carved from the cooling, hardening shell of a dying neutron star.
Why did we create the Infinity Gauntlet Class of Infinite Power Ring? Because someone has to counter Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, and someone else (me, specifically) feels bad about passing on their 'class of '91' high school ring.
Oh, Fleetwood High -- how I miss thee, but never long to revisit thee.
Wait a second. Is it really affixed with Infinity Stones and layered with an invincible, star-forged exterior??
No, but our EXCLUSIVE Infinity War class ring -- based on Avengers Infinity War, the beloved indie film with a limited theatrical run -- features exquisite materials, careful engravings, and glistening faux-Infinity Stones.
Let's break it down:
- Stainless steel exterior layered in an antique gold finish applied through the "Ion Plating" process (yes, that's a thing, and I'll tell you all about it).
- Ion Plating is a process where the surface requiring plating is bombarded by atomic-sized energetic particles. Ion plating is used to deposit hard coatings onto watches, jewelry, etc.
- Contains fragments of each and every (known) Infinity Stone! Okay, they're not actual Infinity Stones -- the center stone, the larger Mind Stone, is made from a solid yellow glass, and the surrounding stones are constructed from cubic zirconium.
- The engraved names of each and every Infinity Stone! On either side of the band, elevated lettering denotes the names/abilities of each Infinity Stone:
POWER! MIND! SOUL! REALITY! SPACE! TIME!
Our carefully sized and constructed Infinity War class ring perfectly represents Thanos' wearable implement of mass destruction while salving your irrational need to endure another disastrous high school reunion.
- Sku: ringthanosgcoipr
- Color: Gold
- Licensor: Marvel
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Infinity Gauntlet Class of Infinite Power Ring
Vancouver bc Canada
Cool ring fits good for the finger I have it on
Better than I expected and very cool to look at.
Wonderful! Great look! Great product! Our son loves it!!! Can't believe how awesome it is!
Excellent representation of the infinity gauntlet as a ring. Accept no substitutes online. This is
Great quality, just like the picture
Rouen , France
This product is amazing !!!
I love the detail and the compliments I get wearing it around!!!
Ring is great and the customer service is awesome. Thank you so much Selina Kyle
It's a very cool yet beautiful ring. I loved it.
I bought one about five months ago did you guys ever fix the problem with the two yellow stones
If Infinity Stones were real , this is as close it will get. this ring is by far a dream come true
San Antonio TX
Looks awesome. Just make sure you get the right ring size.
Great item for the price. Perfect design and fit. They offer great communication with timely updates
Looks like the real thing.
Finally... The cosmos is mine to bend!..
He never takes it off.
Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
This ring is dope! If you’re a fan of the MCU and want everyone to know, get this ring!
This thing is awesome and I wear it every day. I get a lot of comments admiring it. Great quality!
Wow the ring is out of this world especially when you have it in person
Really nice and subtle enough to wear to work, unlike the actual gauntlet!
it's so beautifully crafted awesome I love it
Would’ve given it all five if the center stone didn’t pop out two days after receiving it
I LOVE IT SINCE I SEEN IN SUPERHERO STUFF
Beautiful,very well crafted.
I really like it. It's a cool comic piece that's mor subtle then wearing the whole gauntlet
Love how it looks
I like it but the Soul Stone is yellowish and the Mind Stone is more of an orange than a yellow.