Infinity Gauntlet Class of Infinite Power Ring
- Officially licensed and only available at SuperHeroStuff! If you see this ring elsewhere, it's a fake.
- Forged in a black hole and glazed in shimmering star-stuff!
- Stainless steel ring with a gold-colored finish.
- Based on Marvel Studios' cinematic opus, 'Avengers Infinity War.'
A ring that might "accidentally" (and violently) remake reality.
Folks, we finally did it -- we took shards of infinitely powerful Infinity Stones and affixed them to a golden ring carved from the cooling, hardening shell of a dying neutron star.
Why did we create the Infinity Gauntlet Class of Infinite Power Ring? Because someone has to counter Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, and someone else (me, specifically) feels bad about passing on their 'class of '91' high school ring.
Oh, Fleetwood High -- how I miss thee, but never long to revisit thee.
Wait a second. Is it really affixed with Infinity Stones and layered with an invincible, star-forged exterior??
No, but our EXCLUSIVE Infinity War class ring -- based on Avengers Infinity War, the beloved indie film with a limited theatrical run -- features exquisite materials, careful engravings, and glistening faux-Infinity Stones.
Let's break it down:
- Stainless steel exterior layered in an antique gold finish applied through the "Ion Plating" process (yes, that's a thing, and I'll tell you all about it).
- Ion Plating is a process where the surface requiring plating is bombarded by atomic-sized energetic particles. Ion plating is used to deposit hard coatings onto watches, jewelry, etc.
- Contains fragments of each and every (known) Infinity Stone! Okay, they're not actual Infinity Stones -- the center stone, the larger Mind Stone, is made from a solid yellow glass, and the surrounding stones are constructed from cubic zirconium.
- The engraved names of each and every Infinity Stone! On either side of the band, elevated lettering denotes the names/abilities of each Infinity Stone:
POWER! MIND! SOUL! REALITY! SPACE! TIME!
Our carefully sized and constructed Infinity War class ring perfectly represents Thanos' wearable implement of mass destruction while salving your irrational need to endure another disastrous high school reunion.
- Sku: ringthanosgcoipr
- Color: Gold
- Licensor: Marvel
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Infinity Gauntlet Class of Infinite Power Ring
Fits well, and looks great. Lost one stone, but was replaced by seller quickly.
I love it
Love It 2 Death
I Love It! The look is a taste of class, excellence and victory all in one.
I think it’s awesome such attention to detail. It’s time for me to destroy thanos 😈
I love it. It’s a little tight on the ring sizes, but looks and feels great.
North East, PA
Absolutely amazing piece of jewlery. The pictures do it no justice.
The ring is heavier than expected but it still looks badass.
Staten Island, NY
Although the Soul Stone should be orange, the details like writing and design look amazing! 5🌟s!
Loved it! Great quality and it really stands out
Vancouver bc Canada
Cool ring fits good for the finger I have it on
Better than I expected and very cool to look at.
Wonderful! Great look! Great product! Our son loves it!!! Can't believe how awesome it is!
Excellent representation of the infinity gauntlet as a ring. Accept no substitutes online. This is
Great quality, just like the picture
Rouen , France
This product is amazing !!!
I love the detail and the compliments I get wearing it around!!!
Ring is great and the customer service is awesome. Thank you so much Selina Kyle
It's a very cool yet beautiful ring. I loved it.
Great piece though the finish wore itself pretty quick.
I bought one about five months ago did you guys ever fix the problem with the two yellow stones
Weight: Good, Lettering: Great, Size: Great, Stones: Pretty, Color Order: 4/6 Poor (Yellow/Orange)
The Mind and Soul Stones are swapped in position. Otherwise I love it.
I would have given it 5 stars IF the SPace Stone was a darker blue.
Beautiful ring small stone def yellow not orange at all absolutely no doubt I kept it cuz its cool
beautiful ring but the small stone is DEFINITELY! yellow not orange I kept it cuz its a unique ring