Batman Hush #619 Cover Men's Bi-Fold Wallet
- It's the entire gatefold cover on a bi-fold wallet!
- Officially licensed Batman wallet.
- Made from a blend of polyester, polyurethane, and tattered bandages!
The final issue of a contemporary Bat-classic.
"Hush" -- the twelve-issue story arc pervading the main Batman title from 2002-2003 -- ended masterfully in the pages of Batman #619.
Although it left us scratching our heads regarding a few questionable plot-points, the story written by Jeph Loeb and exquisitely illustrated by Jim Lee gave the previously stagnant Batman book a much-needed Bat-boost.
How does our Batman Hush #619 Cover Men's Bi-Fold Wallet appropriately convey the beautifully rendered cover aesthetic?
- It's the entire gatefold cover to Batman issue #619 -- the final chapter of the renowned epic that called for a more cooperative Batman.
- Cash-sized money-space!
- Rendered in a stitched, leather-like material, the left-side features four card slots.
- The right-side features an ID slot covered in clear plastic.
More awesome details regarding your new Batman wallet!
- Measures 8.25 " across, 3.25" high (open).
- Measures 4" across, 3.25" high (closed).
- Materials: a polyester/polyurethane blend.
- Sku: walbathush619cvr
- Color: Blue
- Licensor: DC
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Batman Hush #619 Cover Men's Bi-Fold Wallet
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.