Jobs @ Superherostuff.com
Title: Customer Service Representative
Providing excellent customer service is one of our primary tenants at SuperHeroStuff. As a customer service representative, you will work in our Sinking Spring office and answer to the Customer Service Manager and Operations Manager. The person in this position must be able to respond in a professional, helpful and courteous manner at all time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering Phone Calls in a timely and professional manner
- Replying to customer service emails thoroughly with the goal of solving the issue in as few emails as possible.
- Interacting with customers on live chat
- Processing customer returns and exchanges in a timely manner
- Processing orders and proactively contacting customers about issues that may arise
- Ability to use computers and help desk software
- Proficient in typing and writing emails
- Proficient with basic spelling and grammar
- Must be detail oriented and follow standard processes
- Must be able to keep their cool and remain pleasant when communicating with customers
- Call Center Experience is a plus
$10 - $12 plus benefits depending on experience
Ready to get started? Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.