Deadpool Wade Wilson Makeup Bag
- Perfect for makeup, makeup applicators, ammunition, and ammunition applicators!
- Officially licensed Deadpool makeup bag.
- Rendered in a soft, quilt-patterned faux-leather.
Yes, we know -- Deadpool could really use some makeup.
Yes, Deadpool is certainly strong, flexible, feisty, and a little unruly. And yes, his shapeliness is easily above average.
Unfortunately, his skin looks like it was burned, stabbed, eaten by robots, expelled by robots who attempted to secure said skin with duct tape, and a combination of tissues, tomatoes, and rubber cement.
Thankfully, Deadpool's handy Deadpool Wade Wilson Makeup Bag stores plenty of makeup (and about a gallon of foundation), allowing Wade to appear less mutilated by flame and exploding, carnivorous tomato plants.
Let's break it down:
- Quilt-patterned faux-leather veneer affixed with carefully stitched red and white stripes.
- A stitched Deadpool symbol asking especially cultured individuals to kindly step aside.
- Another Deadpool patch! It's referencing 1991 -- the year of Deadpool's comic book debut.
- An open pocket framed in stitched, white trim!
- Plenty of space for makeup. Like, a lot of makeup. Enough to paint a tank, probably.
More details regarding your brand-new Deadpool makeup bag!
- Materials: Shell: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dimensions: 9.5" wide, 5" high, 3" deep.
- Sku: bagdpwwmakeup
- Color: Black
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Symbol
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Deadpool Wade Wilson Makeup Bag
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.