Iron Man Legacy Men's T-Shirt
Because one Iron Man is never enough.
Tony Stark has been inventing, designing, modifying, upgrading, reinventing, redesigning, remodifying, and re-upgrading the Iron Man personal weapons system over a relatively robust number of years.
Through a never-ending cycle of upgrades and specific environmental needs, Stark has created a sizable 'armory' containing his previous models and his continuously upgraded contemporary Iron Man armor.
Made from 100% cotton, our navy-blue Iron Man Legacy Men's T-Shirt features seven particular models -- or 'Marks' -- highlighting Tony Stark's finest -- and wearable -- technological achievements.
What?? Do I happen to know the name of each model??
Of course I know the name of each model! From left to right, top to bottom:
- The War Machine Armor (also known as the Variable Threat Response Battle Suit Mark I). First appearance: Iron Man #281 (1992).
- Iron Man Mark V: The classic red and gold armor. First appearance: Iron Man #85 (1976).
- Iron Man Mark VII: The Silver Centurion Armor. First appearance: Iron Man #200 (1985).
- Hulkbuster Armor. First appearance: Iron Man #304 (1994).
- Iron Man Mark III: The original red and gold armor. First appearance: Tales of Suspense #48 (1963).
- Iron Man Mark II: The Golden Avenger. First appearance: Tales of Suspense #40 (1963).
- The Iron Patriot Armor. First appearance: Dark Avengers #1 (2009). And yes, it was piloted by the former Green Goblin, Norman Osborn, who utilized confiscated Iron Man tech during his tenure as director of SHIELD. Yup.
- Sku: tsimlegacy
- Color: Blue
- Sleeve Type: Short sleeve
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Image
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Iron Man Legacy Men's T-Shirt
El Paso TX
My son truly loves the shirt.
Cool design, fast shipping.
Great quality .. nice size!!