Blue Lantern Flash Symbol 59Fifty Fitted Hat
Flash Fact: Barry Allen, aka the Flash, once utilized a Blue Lantern ring to conduct and utilize the coalesced hope of all sentient beings. He did so during The Blackest Night, an event focusing on the incursion of entropy-celebrating, post-dead 'Black Lanterns'.
To celebrate the Flash's bravery during an extinction-level event hosted by Power Ring-wielding space zombies, we present our EXCLUSIVE Blue Lantern Flash Symbol 59Fifty Fitted Hat!
Made from 100% polyester, this fitted Blue Lantern Flash hat from New Era features an embroidered Blue Lantern symbol layered with a raised, equally embroidered, Flash-centric lightning bolt!
What about the back? Glad you asked. The back of this light blue, Blue Lantern Flash hat features a smaller rendition of the immaculately meshed Flash/Blue Lantern symbol!
What about the sticker? Why, it's right there, on top of the flat-bill.
And, all the usual, incomparable New Era features. It has all the dependable characteristics of a high quality New Era Hat:
- The New Era logo resting on the hat's right side!
- The stitched taping crisscrossing the hat's interior!
- The official New Era tag, also inside the hat!
- 59Fifty hats are fitted hats available in specific sizes for specific head shapes!
- Style Attributes:Exclusive
- Hat Attributes:New Era 5950, Symbol/Logo, Fitted, Flatbill
- Call Us: 866-787-4376
- Need help?
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.