Star Wars The Last Jedi Rey Funko Pop Bobble Head
- Measures 4" high, but stands taller than an empire.
- Officially licensed Star Wars: The Last Jedi figure.
- Dear Luke: Please teach her how to Force-choke an opponent!
Take the lightsaber, Luke. JUST TAKE IT!
She's been standing there for hours, staring at your drooping mug, hoping like hell you'll accept the lightsaber in the next fifteen seconds for the following reasons:
- So she can begin her Jedi training!
- So "someone" can share the identity of her oft-speculated parental units!
Celebrating Rey's ability to remain motionless for an unreasonable duration of time, we present the mostly stationary Star Wars The Last Jedi Rey Funko Pop Bobble Head -- "mostly" because of the bobbing head.
Based on her appearance in the latest Star Wars episode, The Last Jedi, this collectible, soft-vinyl figure from FUNKO presents a determined Rey in her movie-specific fatigues.
This miniature Last Jedi bobble head also clutches a familiar blue lightsaber that might belong to her (*****GASP!*****) father??
- Sku: popswrtljrey190
- Color: Grey
- Licensor: Star Wars
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars The Last Jedi Rey Funko Pop Bobble Head
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.