Star Wars Han Solo Suit Up Bi-Fold Wallet
You hated him, but now you can't live without him.
When Harrison Ford first appeared on-screen as Han Solo, he was very blunt, abrasive, and standoffish. And hell, he killed a helpless green alien!
But once his gruff exterior was worn through by the plight of his passengers, you not only approved of him, you wanted to be him.
Our Star Wars Han Solo Suit Up Bi-Fold Wallet reflects the appearance of Han's original uniform adorned in the very first cinematic Star Wars.
How does it properly convey the aesthetic of Han Solo's first appearance??
- It's a black, stitched swatch reflecting Han's black vest!
- A brushed metal Rebel symbol adorns the black vest!
- Check out the sturdy, navy-blue material lined with red rectangles -- it's just like Han's legendary pants!
- And check out the bolted, leather-like band referencing Han's brown gun strap!
- Rendered in a stitched, leather-like material, the right side features four card slots and an indented Star Wars Logo.
- The left side features an ID slot covered in clear plastic.
More awesome details regarding your new Han Solo wallet!
- Made from 60% polyurethane and 40% cotton.
- Measures 8" across, 3.5" high (open).
- Measures 4.25" across, 3.5" high (closed).
- Sku: wallswhahothbf
- Color: Black
- Licensor: Star Wars
- Style Attributes: Image
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Star Wars Han Solo Suit Up Bi-Fold Wallet
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.