Thor Hela Women's Flap Wallet
- A wallet fashioned by the imprisoned Dwarves of Nidavellir.
- Officially licensed Hela wallet.
- Made from leather-like polyurethane.
Because the goddess of Death doubles as the goddess of style.
Yes, Hela, the Norse goddess of death, knows EXACTLY how to accessorize.
I mean, an immortal alien goddess sporting glistening greens, cosmic blacks, and mood-controlled antlers might be a fashion conundrum to the average mortal stylist.
But not Hela -- she granted Dwarven smiths a swatch of her godly girdle so they could create the ultimate, fashionable accessory -- the Thor Hela Women's Flap Wallet.
With a leather-like exterior and a golden, metallic badge, this Hela wallet is truly the scourge of Norse fashion for the following wonderful reasons:
- Black leather-like exterior with carefully stitched green trim simulating striking costume accents.
- A circular, golden, and metallic rendering of Hela's thorny head adorns the front flap.
- The front flap is secured by a subtle, golden snap.
- Black, leather-like interior with vertically aligned and carefully stitched slots.
- Another column of card slots sporting a clear plastic ID slot.
- A second snap for secure wallet closure!
More awesome details regarding your brand-new Hela wallet!
- Features a polyurethane exterior with polyester inner lining.
- Measures 4" across, 7" high (closed).
- Measures 10" across, 7" high (open).
- Sku: walthorhelaflap
- Color: Black
- Licensor: Marvel
- Style Attributes: Symbol
You May Also Like
You May Also Comment
Reviews of Thor Hela Women's Flap Wallet
We're always looking for constructive feedback, and would appreciate yours! Help out your fellow shoppers and be the first to review this item.